Sunday, May 18, 2003

May 18, 2003 - 9:55 a.m.

Hey y’all,


I heard a lot about this film, heard it was intensely moving, and just very good. I am gonna be getting a copy of it soon and I am scared to watch it, just how fuckin painful it will be. This is from Termie Nicole (below) check it out y'all:


"Oh yeah, before I forget: Try not to miss the movie SOLDIER'S GIRL when it plays on Showtime on Saturday May 31: It's a docudrama about the murder of Pvt. Barry Winchell, who was beaten to death in his barracks back in 1999 because he was in love with a transsexual woman. They did a really good job with this one, it's very well done, really smart and moving, and the people in it are great."


Also, anyone out there purity good at Photoshoping pictures? Please email me with "Photoshop Wiz of yer Dreams" in the subject. :)


Also, I am also a Melissa fan…


Quote of the Day: “When I die, you stay away from my funeral.” Squidward to Spongebob.


Yers,