Jan 5 response from a Termie
reply-To: Terminator2@yahoogroups.com
To: Terminator2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Terminator2] JT DIARY THING I RECKIN...
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:08:51 EST
Yeah JT we all spend some time in the dark and I think I know how you feel
writing makes me feel like I dump all that bad shit out too. Well I know you
probably won't have time to read this so if you do good luck and may God be
with you!
Love,
~A.
I read it, I gots the time... no worries. Thanks for yer response. Writing for me is not just dumpin the bad shit out, not that I am sayin that is what yer sayin, just wanna say, there are levels to it. It is also, for me, finding out the beauty that is there, the truth and whatnot... JT
To: Terminator2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Terminator2] JT DIARY THING I RECKIN...
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 00:08:51 EST
Yeah JT we all spend some time in the dark and I think I know how you feel
writing makes me feel like I dump all that bad shit out too. Well I know you
probably won't have time to read this so if you do good luck and may God be
with you!
Love,
~A.
I read it, I gots the time... no worries. Thanks for yer response. Writing for me is not just dumpin the bad shit out, not that I am sayin that is what yer sayin, just wanna say, there are levels to it. It is also, for me, finding out the beauty that is there, the truth and whatnot... JT


<< Home