Thursday, December 12, 2002

December 12, 2002

Got one thing to say and one thing only... ZWAN ARE AMAZING!!!



I finished writing their bio for the record, Corgan really dug it, which means fuck, EVERYTHING to me... saw his band twice in LA, fuckin' blew me away... and I just so dig him... him and Speedie really got on. Thistle did a photo shoot at Costume National for Flaunt mag and Tatum O'Neal came down and Billy, I will post some pics when I get em. Things are movin for THISTLE, really excited bout that. Nailing down the dates for the NY and PA shows. Will post as soon as possible.
SO! Pregnant? Yes... with my seed, yes. Metaphor? D’uh! Yes. How we feel? Yes.
Did it really hurt anyone? If you answer yes, ya GOTTA get a life... what is interesting to us is how the press jumped on me as the gay hustler... etc. her as dark whatever the fuck... not just writer, directoras flung herself like Christopher Columbus
to dangle over the ends of the earth and has come back with the experience of knowing. And yet somehow she has kept her
heart. And yes, there is sharp barb-wire surrounding it, but is malleable
like mercury. I placed my lips on hers and tasted honey. Her blood I wear as
a badge, as a soldier who will die for his Queen. And my blood, to her I
gave, she wears and I know if I need to call her name, she will come to my
rescue, in full shinning armor. And kick someone’s fucking ass bad!