October 20, 2002 - 12:11 p.m.
Yeah, been gettin lotta email so I will address the inevitable... yeah, my birthday is uh coming. It is Halloween, fitting. I will be 23. Freaky to me. I don't know what I am gonna do. I never did parties, I wont do that now, my roommates do a cake thing and I turn red and blow out candles... I think as I am gettin more used to being alive I am embracing birthdays, that they are a good thing, a badge of honor, a mark of survival, made it another year...
Folks been askin me what I want for my b-day. well, I been ticked pink! with them Chupa Chubs or whatever them lollys are called, my dentist aint, but ya know... fuck em. They I'll get me a pair of wooden dentures, good enuff for our first prez, they good enuff for me! I am grateful for organic green tea (i only write with a huge mug of that going), blank cds w/ cases, peace in the Middle East. In that order. :)
yers, JT
Folks been askin me what I want for my b-day. well, I been ticked pink! with them Chupa Chubs or whatever them lollys are called, my dentist aint, but ya know... fuck em. They I'll get me a pair of wooden dentures, good enuff for our first prez, they good enuff for me! I am grateful for organic green tea (i only write with a huge mug of that going), blank cds w/ cases, peace in the Middle East. In that order. :)
yers, JT


<< Home