Dec 18, 2002
Jenkins, Zwan, Van Sant oh my! We even squeeze in Winona!!! Whooweee!
It was so fuckin funny! Trip hearin Howard not know what the fuck to make... and I am a Stern fan. Fuckin funny dude. Jenkins rocked it! Never thought I'd hear my name on Howard fuckin STern! If Jenkins' site posts it, i will link it. We laughed so fuckin hard! I do dig Jenkins. My interview with him will be out soon, cover of Interview Magazine.
OK, reading April 18th. Shirley Manson I think is gonna be there. Read, and to hear her read... she is a GREAT actress!!! THISTLE will perform as well. Need y'all to come and love on them. There will be a NY date, gonna work that shit out...
So, I spoke to Winona Ryder... she said she cant wait to put her arms around me... ohhh weeee! Asia will kick her butt tho! :) She's cool... we joked bout some shit... issues... we share in... anyways... Gus called and invited me to his discussion thing here in SF, but I am goin to the circus. And yeah, he aint makin SARAH. Been waitin for him to talk bout it first. I was asked not to, just to keep my mouth shut. There are a lot of issues, shit is never ever close to the way you read bout it... it got very complicated... but we are still friends (best ya could hope for!) and talk a lot and all... Big issue was he wanted to do SARAH as an improv... and uh... cant do that... I cant let that be... so... yeah... SARAH will happen... we just will wait and see what it is gonna look like... it is for the best, I do believe in being guided and when a door closes, a window opens...
OK, ZWAN update
Hey any folks out there get Much Music, it is a music channel, like MTV but uh, from our friendly buddies up north. CHeck this out! I think our kid, THor is gonna be in the ZWAN video for their first song. Astor and Speedie will be in the background too, for the new single, that aint done yet, the video. Can someone tape this for me? We aint got it here in lame ATT cable SF land.
World Exclusive Television Event - The New Billy Corgan Band!
WATCH: THURSDAY December 19th @ 8:30 PM ET!!
Hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos, don't miss it!
BE HERE TO CATCH A GLIMPSE: The half hour show will air Thursday night @ 8:30PM ET but the performance will be taped WEDNESDAY the 18th!!! If you are in the area come down to MuchMusic Headquaters @ 6:30 PM ET and maybe you can catch a peek from the street!
FAST FACT: The group features Corgan on guitar and vocals, former Pumpkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin, former Chavez guitarist Matt Sweeney, ex-Slint guitarist David Pajo, and bassist Paz Lenchantin, previously a member of A Perfect Circle.
http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/stuff/zwan.asp
It was so fuckin funny! Trip hearin Howard not know what the fuck to make... and I am a Stern fan. Fuckin funny dude. Jenkins rocked it! Never thought I'd hear my name on Howard fuckin STern! If Jenkins' site posts it, i will link it. We laughed so fuckin hard! I do dig Jenkins. My interview with him will be out soon, cover of Interview Magazine.
OK, reading April 18th. Shirley Manson I think is gonna be there. Read, and to hear her read... she is a GREAT actress!!! THISTLE will perform as well. Need y'all to come and love on them. There will be a NY date, gonna work that shit out...
So, I spoke to Winona Ryder... she said she cant wait to put her arms around me... ohhh weeee! Asia will kick her butt tho! :) She's cool... we joked bout some shit... issues... we share in... anyways... Gus called and invited me to his discussion thing here in SF, but I am goin to the circus. And yeah, he aint makin SARAH. Been waitin for him to talk bout it first. I was asked not to, just to keep my mouth shut. There are a lot of issues, shit is never ever close to the way you read bout it... it got very complicated... but we are still friends (best ya could hope for!) and talk a lot and all... Big issue was he wanted to do SARAH as an improv... and uh... cant do that... I cant let that be... so... yeah... SARAH will happen... we just will wait and see what it is gonna look like... it is for the best, I do believe in being guided and when a door closes, a window opens...
OK, ZWAN update
Hey any folks out there get Much Music, it is a music channel, like MTV but uh, from our friendly buddies up north. CHeck this out! I think our kid, THor is gonna be in the ZWAN video for their first song. Astor and Speedie will be in the background too, for the new single, that aint done yet, the video. Can someone tape this for me? We aint got it here in lame ATT cable SF land.
World Exclusive Television Event - The New Billy Corgan Band!
WATCH: THURSDAY December 19th @ 8:30 PM ET!!
Hosted by George Stroumboulopoulos, don't miss it!
BE HERE TO CATCH A GLIMPSE: The half hour show will air Thursday night @ 8:30PM ET but the performance will be taped WEDNESDAY the 18th!!! If you are in the area come down to MuchMusic Headquaters @ 6:30 PM ET and maybe you can catch a peek from the street!
FAST FACT: The group features Corgan on guitar and vocals, former Pumpkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin, former Chavez guitarist Matt Sweeney, ex-Slint guitarist David Pajo, and bassist Paz Lenchantin, previously a member of A Perfect Circle.
http://www.muchmusic.com/insidemuch/stuff/zwan.asp


<< Home