October 19, 2002 - 2:07 p.m.
NO MORE ENEMY>>> but here's how to get yer Enemy!
I have bad news though, I'm really sorry, we had to take the song down off the site. When Jen puts MP3s up on her site it eats up her bandwidth and then her host either closes down the site or hits her with massive charges. For the 5 days or so that it was up, several gigabytes transferred. I dunno if you're familiar with all this computer mumbo jumbo but it equals to a helluva lot, so tons of people have your band's song!! Anyway, we are accepting email and msn and aol messenger requests for anyone who wants the song so we will be sharing it that way. Maybe next month we can put it back up on the site for another couple of days. I hope you understand :(
Email yer request to the sweet and lovely Jen:
jen@stephanjenkins.com
I have bad news though, I'm really sorry, we had to take the song down off the site. When Jen puts MP3s up on her site it eats up her bandwidth and then her host either closes down the site or hits her with massive charges. For the 5 days or so that it was up, several gigabytes transferred. I dunno if you're familiar with all this computer mumbo jumbo but it equals to a helluva lot, so tons of people have your band's song!! Anyway, we are accepting email and msn and aol messenger requests for anyone who wants the song so we will be sharing it that way. Maybe next month we can put it back up on the site for another couple of days. I hope you understand :(
Email yer request to the sweet and lovely Jen:
jen@stephanjenkins.com


<< Home