Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Jonathan Caouette drops by to say howdy

Did y'all know that I did an interview with Jonathan fer Black Book ?

And we recorded an audio segment with Gus Van Sant on the new DVD release of My Own Private Idaho?

cover

In case y'all have been vacationing on Mars for the last year and don't klnow bout it, Jonathan made the very swell film Tarnation.

cover


Howdy JT...Jonathan Caouette here missing you. Hope you are havin fuuuunn out on the road now. I am working on so many dang projects at the moment, that my head feels like a teatherball spinning without the string in gigantic pool of tapioca pudding. Wondering how yer making out. I am on my way out to Michael Moore's film festival to show "Tarnation".Eeeeeegadds will it ever end!!?? Two years now...How are all those cool people yer living with in San Fran?? I just got some great pictures of all of us from the Toronto Film Festival. God, It seems like that was such a long time ago..Much MUCH love to you....Jonathan