Henry Flesh in Joy and Love and fuckin Flight!
Hi JT
I am one of Henry Flesh's best friends. Martha gave me your e-mail.
I am going to ask the pink pony if I can curate a show about Henry.
The Pink Pony is where he had his Bday party last year and his potrait
is hung on the wall. If you have any photo's or drawing let me know.
Also...also sorry - my mind is a tad fuzzy, because I feel strangely
overwhelmed w/ sorrow.
Martha told me you will be writing something about Henry. Oh!
Thanks!!!! Henry told me so much about you so I have to let you know
how much he respects and loves you.
I have attached a couple of Henry's favorite Polaroid portraits of
himself that I took a few years ago.
I am trying to find the photograph where he has on a set of wings.
Because, I just know he is flying around the island of Crete.
Anyhow, HI there.
- I hope you like these photos.
Gail
I am one of Henry Flesh's best friends. Martha gave me your e-mail.
I am going to ask the pink pony if I can curate a show about Henry.
The Pink Pony is where he had his Bday party last year and his potrait
is hung on the wall. If you have any photo's or drawing let me know.
Also...also sorry - my mind is a tad fuzzy, because I feel strangely
overwhelmed w/ sorrow.
Martha told me you will be writing something about Henry. Oh!
Thanks!!!! Henry told me so much about you so I have to let you know
how much he respects and loves you.
I have attached a couple of Henry's favorite Polaroid portraits of
himself that I took a few years ago.
I am trying to find the photograph where he has on a set of wings.
Because, I just know he is flying around the island of Crete.
Anyhow, HI there.
- I hope you like these photos.
Gail


<< Home