deerfrance from Extra Virgin Mary on the film
Last night in Philly I was wined and dined on abundance of the soul.
Thanks to the darling J T Leroy I am pulling the covers off my head.
I used to think that if I survived my life so should my
audience,explain the truth through patterns and whispers, loud
whispers but spare the still standing. I am standing taller today
thanks to up front in your face, if I can take it so can you honesty.
Love you baby, I truly do, deerfrance
Go see THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS
Thanks to the darling J T Leroy I am pulling the covers off my head.
I used to think that if I survived my life so should my
audience,explain the truth through patterns and whispers, loud
whispers but spare the still standing. I am standing taller today
thanks to up front in your face, if I can take it so can you honesty.
Love you baby, I truly do, deerfrance
Go see THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS


<< Home