from photographer Mick Rock
Yet another person who knows JT, has met him & spent time with him that the interviewer never bothered to contact. Is this all making sense, now? People's words twisted in the article so their support sounded like quotes of condemnation, folks that know JT & have spent time with him not interviewed. Does anyone smell agenda here?
From Mick Rock:

I've tasted my friend JT's brain, and it's very delightful and nourishing. And it's full of soul.....Certainly it was he who interviewed me very recently and wrote about me for London's Sunday Times. Only he could have written about the very magical photosession we enacted a couple of years with such depth and authority. Certainly the photos we produced are no hoax. He allowed me to reach a passion and truth that could not be faked. This I know unequivocally. The fact that he enjoys shapeshifting and playing with myth and identity and the expectations of journalists puts him directly in line with certain old friends of mine (cf David Bowie, Lou Reed and Freddie Mercury etc). True talent creates its own rules and inner truths. To the envious and pedantic I say: Get a fucking grip........
If this works for you feel free to pass it around. You and I are the firmest of friends. Let's storm the citadels of mediocrity. No fear. And no quarter given.....
From Mick Rock:

I've tasted my friend JT's brain, and it's very delightful and nourishing. And it's full of soul.....Certainly it was he who interviewed me very recently and wrote about me for London's Sunday Times. Only he could have written about the very magical photosession we enacted a couple of years with such depth and authority. Certainly the photos we produced are no hoax. He allowed me to reach a passion and truth that could not be faked. This I know unequivocally. The fact that he enjoys shapeshifting and playing with myth and identity and the expectations of journalists puts him directly in line with certain old friends of mine (cf David Bowie, Lou Reed and Freddie Mercury etc). True talent creates its own rules and inner truths. To the envious and pedantic I say: Get a fucking grip........
If this works for you feel free to pass it around. You and I are the firmest of friends. Let's storm the citadels of mediocrity. No fear. And no quarter given.....


<< Home