from Shirley Manson from Garbage
To whom ever it may concern:
I hereby solemnly swear, with my hand upon my very own small but
trusted heart , that our little bug is our little bug.
I have held his little hand in mine, looked him in the eye and
recognised him as a good person, both honest and true.
I have listened to him giggle, belch, rant , rave, laugh uproariously and
on the odd occasion I've even heard him sob. I have also turned to
him in need and he proved himself a reliable friend.
I have his back and damn the men who don't.
I hereby solemnly swear, with my hand upon my very own small but
trusted heart , that our little bug is our little bug.
I have held his little hand in mine, looked him in the eye and
recognised him as a good person, both honest and true.
I have listened to him giggle, belch, rant , rave, laugh uproariously and
on the odd occasion I've even heard him sob. I have also turned to
him in need and he proved himself a reliable friend.
I have his back and damn the men who don't.


<< Home